- You are welcome to bring your own laptop computer to the course. If you do so, please ensure that it is installed with the most recent version of TM2 which connects to a TM2 database installed on the laptop. TM2 HOSTED CLIENTS – the venue has a wireless internet connection so you should be able to connect to your hosted database however if technical issues arise on the day which are outside the control of Blue Zinc you may not be able to do so. If using your own laptop, you should only use your TM2 training database, NOT the live database.
- This course is designed to help attendees get the most from TM2 touch. The day will walk the attendee through the case history form to clinical audit, data analysis and customisation. This will ensure that attendees will leave understanding the role that TM2 touch can play within their clinics and to give them the confidence to customise and capture clinical data the way they want to.
09.30 – Welcome & course overview
09.45 – What is TM2 touch? (Hardware needed / not needed/licenses)
09.50 - What is a case? (Importance of linking cases on creation)
10.00 – 12.00 - The case history form
- The case history form will be split into the 5 pages below. Focus will be on data capture and its importance in relation to later reporting.
- “ ... you get out what you put in! ”
- Admission page (useful data capture / reception or practitioner?)
- Consultation page (how to record patient notes, multiple body sites, diagnosis codes)
- Images page (use of image charts, annotation of charts, importing of charts)
- Discharge page (the role of the discharge page and important clinical data)
- Other cases page (viewing multiple cases)
- Different types of questions used in Touch
13.30 - Modalities (treatments used i.e soft tissue, ultrasound, exercise prescription)
14.00 - General Assessments (i.e shoulder assessment, spinal assessment)
14.30 - General Lookups
15.00 - Diagnosis Codes
15.30 – 16.30 Reports associated with TM2 touch
- Looking at the variety of rich clinical data captured when using TM2 touch and how this is useful to
- your practice.
- Practice activity report including:
- Case waiting times, case referrals, referrals breakdown, case auditing, standard care pathways and
- onward referrals.
- Other reports associated with TM2 touch including:
- Case outcome analysis, referrals, injury type, discharge analysis, average treatments per diagnosis
- per practitioner, average treatments per condition.