Who are you?
- Amanda Rainey – credit Controller/Administrator for Bangor Physiotherapy Practice
How Supportive And Efficient Was Blue Zinc IT During The Initial Installation Process?
- Very efficient and supportive.
How Has TM2 Worked For You?
- We use it for the diary and sending accounts only at this stage, but it has certainly made things a lot easier for us.
- We have had a few times were there has been problems with the server but it is usually fixed quickly
Benefits of TM2
- Very easy to use – it’s a forgiving system – even if you delete something by accident you can always put it back on
- Easier to keep track of unpaid bills
- Great for looking up patient’s contact details quickly
- We can log on from home on our laptops
How Would You Rate Blue Zinc Support?
- Very good.
- We were having a problem initially with logging on 2 computers at the same time (even with different user names); however once we brought the problem to their attention the matter was resolved within a day or so.
- Any of the staff we have dealt with have been very friendly and helpful.
Do You Believe TM2 Will Help You In The Future?
- Yes. At some stage in the future we hope to keep our notes on the system so we can be a fully computerised practice.
- As we play around with the system more we are discovering more and more things that can help us run the practice more efficiently.
For info on the service that Bangor Physiotherapy Practice provide, visit their website.